In addition to the $1000 scholarship the Miss Macon Scholarship Association will award to the 2020 Miss Macon, Wesleyan College has agreed to a 4-year scholarship $16,000 each year. $15,000 for the 1st runner-up for 4 years and $14,000 for the 2nd Runner-up for 4 years!
To become a contestant, you must:
- Be between the ages of 17 and 25
- Be a United States citizen
- Meet residency requirements for competing in a certain city or state
- Meet character criteria as set forth by the Miss America Organization
- Be in reasonably good health to meet the job requirements
- Be able to meet the time commitment and job responsibilities as set forth by the local, state and national competition(s) in which you compete
The competition will be held August 17, 2019 (mandatory rehearsal is August 16) at First Presbyterian Day School(FPD). A reduced room rate for accommodations is available for August 16 and 17 at the Courtyard Marriott.
Paperwork for Miss Macon candidates.