In addition to the $100 scholarship the Miss Macon Scholarship Association will award to the 2020 Miss Macon’s Outstanding Teen(OT) (upon entering college), Wesleyan College has agreed to a 4-year scholarship $16,000 each year. $15,000 for the 1st runner-up for 4 years and $14,000 for the 2nd Runner-up for 4 years!
To compete you must:
- Be a young lady between the ages of 13 and 17 (see the local/state contestant contract for more details)
- Be a United States citizen.
- Meet residency requirements for competing in a certain town or state.
- Meet character criteria as set forth by the Miss America’s Outstanding Teen Organization.
- Be in reasonably good health to meet the job requirements.
- Be able to meet the time commitment and responsibilities as set forth by the local program in which you compete.
- Must not be eligible to compete in the Miss America Competition.
The competition will be held August 17, 2019 (mandatory rehearsal is August 16) at First Presbyterian Day School(FPD). A reduced room rate for accommodations is available for August 16 and 17 at the Courtyard Marriott.
Paperwork for OT candidates.